NCC (National Cadet Corps)
National Cadet Corps was initially established in the year 1948, and became world largest uniformed youth organisation. It comes directly under Ministry of Defence and is headed by a 3-star ranked officer. With the motto of Unity and Discipline, the organisation provides an exposure of national and international level camps to upskill each cadet, whether a male or a female, in camaraderie 14 and leadership. It also gives a taste of military life to all the young and aspiring cadets.
- Cdt. Pushpak Dhami (Batch of 2016-19) got recommend for INDIAN ARMY.
- CVS NCC hosted their first ever NCC Festival, with Major General Rajan Kochhar (Retd.) and Colonel Gopal Rai (Retd.)
- Cdt. Sushil Dhillon got selected in the RAJPATH contingent at RDC'19.
- Cdt. Avneet Kaur secured All India 3rd position in Firing at AINSC'19.
- POC Ujjwal Dobhal, along with his team, secured the 3rd position in Boat Pulling at AINSC'19.
- Cdt. Avneet Kaur and POC Ujjwal Dobhal represented Delhi Directorate at AINSC'19 as Best Cadet.
- POC Madho Bisht became the only Naval Wing cadet from Delhi Directorate to be a part of the RAJPATH contingent at RDC'20.
- POC Prithvi Thakur represented Delhi Directorate as the Best Cadet at RDC'20.
- Cdt. Aastha Verma, along with her team, secured the 1st position in Boat Pulling and represented as the Best Cadet from Delhi Directorate at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerela at AIATC'20.
- 1Cdt. Avneet Kaur was awarded by the Lieutenant Governor for her excellent performance on 4th February, 2020.
- Cdt. Tannu was selected for the CM Rally'19 on the occasion of the Republic Day
- Our annual festival, VARUNAM, was among the greatest shows of Delhi University and with 2500+ cadets and spectators. The whole fest was covered with a drone.
Major attractions of our fest were:
- Kargil War Enactment by the combined efforts of first- and second-year cadets.
- A Josh talk session was given by Major D. P. Singh (Retd.), A Kargil War veteran and India's first blade runner.
- A storytelling session of the Bravehearts of the Kargil War by Mrs. Rachna Bisht Rawat, author of well renowned books -- Kargil: The Untold Stories; 1965; Shoot. Dive. Fly.