Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The IQAC was set up on 20/07/2015 in our college. It has been instrumental in setting up and improving quality circle in the institution since its inception, with three meetings per year. It suggests and implements activities based on the feedback collected from various stakeholders, thus ensuring implantation of all the quality practices in the college.
The composition of IQAC is as follows:
The objectives of IQAC are as follows:
- To ensure a system for consistent and continuous improvement in the overall academic and administrative performance of the college
- To suggest and chart out a course of action resulting in quality enhancement of various activities undertaken in the college
- To suggest ways in which “Best Practices” be undertaken by different arena
IQAC evolves mechanisms and procedures for:
- To ensure timely and efficient execution of academic, administrative and financial goals
- To ensure optimum use of modern methods of teaching and learning
- To ensure maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services
IQAC acts as a catalyst for initiating quality changes. It aims to build an organized system to promote internal communication.
IQAC contributes by ensuring
- Increased level of clarity in institutional functioning
- Adoption of quality culture in various segments
- Coordination among various activities within the institution